Monday 30 December 2013

Happy New Year and update

Hope you all had a very merry pervy Xmas and wishing you all a very happy new year 2014.  Apologies to all who have unsuccessfully tried to call or email for appointments.  Unfortunately I have been off  with a disc problem in my back which was extremely painful and rendered me immobile (more or less).  I will be returning to work in January on a limited basis (activity is good!) so will only be taking pre-booked appointments with at least 2 days notice until my back is fully recovered.
I did manage to attend the fantastic Xmas 2Kings spanking party at the Purple Turtle in Camden.  It was a fun packed day with lots going on and over 150 spankers and spankees there plus strippers and dancers.
Well all, a very happy healthy prosperous new year to all my subs, slaves, clients, maids, friends and confidantes
Cordelia xxx

FURTHER TO THIS POST, I AM NOW RECOVERED FROM MY BACK PROBLEM MORE OR LESS (BUT NO WRESTLING) AND BACK DOING SESSIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment