Wednesday 12 November 2014

Upcoming holidays and other stuff......

Just to let you know I am away in Budapest for a break as from today and will not be answering the phone so please email me if you wish to make a booking for December.  The diary is getting very full and I will possibly be away mid-December onwards in Spain but nothing is ever written in stone with me as some of my subs will know.....Sadly I will miss Night of the Cane this year and possibly the  very popular 2Kings Xmas Spanking Party being held at a new venue in South London, but a holiday is well-overdue.
I was checking my blog stats, and my largest viewing figures have always historically been from the UK, followed by the USA, but for some strange reason these figures are now being massively out-stripped by France, followed by Australia....Very odd, maybe it's a glitch?
I have been pondering certain things and really need a website refresh as a lot of the stuff is irrelevant/old-hat now.  Something is called for that reflects me as a more mature (codger) mistress now and represents what I like and do best.  I have seen and done a lot in my many years of pro-domming and initially a lot  of it was quite experimental as I wished to experience and learn about certain things and some things I discarded as they were not for me.  Some of my earliest memories as a pro were in assorted flats around the City, Earls Court, Pimlico and Heathrow.   I began mostly doing corporal punishment as it was something I understood, as it was used in my school. I also liked bondage, w/s and TV dressing. Quickly other things followed as I was curious and keen and the rather wonky old bits of kit I had were replaced with better stuff and the collection and skill set grew and grew. Also a robbery by a so-called domme and her pimp forced me to start more or less from scratch...nice people.....
Sadly my years of teetering around in domination heels, coupled with abnormally high arches has caused feet problems, so my days of wearing killer heels are numbered.  I can only wear them if seated or reclining. I also have RSI in my right shoulder and arm probably from heavy CP so don't tend to do this as much as I used to . Spanking can be agony (for me ha ha) but caning is not so bad. 
I have pondered the question of retirement over the last few months and concluded that  I may semi-retire within the next year or so but not completely.  I have various possible options to consider which include seeing only a certain number of selected long-term clients at various venues belonging to friends in Central/City and South London, Brighton and hopefully a small personal play-space being adapted and built at a sub's place in the South West.   I will be selling off some excess and defunct equipment soon too.
Well, must get packing and sort out some travel insurance,
TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Mistress Cordelia, I do hope you continue to practise and enjoy yourself. My sessions serving you were the most enjoyable I have ever had. I hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon.

    ReplyDelete