Monday 18 May 2015

Venus Milker and Maid Bunny plus some updates


Here are some action shots of Sub Daffyd  hooked up to Venus 2000 milking machine with some weight training thrown in just so it's not all the pleasure principle.  No pain no gain I say........Also the ever delightful Maid Bunny in a domestic setting who was given a good cropping for being truculent.
Equipment update: The  rotating bondage wheel of misfortune is now sold and there is only one medical/hospital screen remaining.  I also have Mistress Tara's fuck machine for sale which was made by Paul C who makes lots of equipment for Sweet Torments and Pro-dommes. Also a folding ob/gyn chair with stirrups made by Joy Division of Germany (not the band obviously),  very heavy duty rubber and also a leather body bag and a leather strait-jacket (also heavy duty). The Monkey Rocker is still for sale. Please email me for prices and delivery options etc.
Just to remind you my email is strictlycordelia@Hotmail.com
I decided not to renew my website in case you are wondering why it is down but the blog will remain live so please use this for updates and info.
UPDATES; The ob/gyn chair is sold and the medical screen.  Body bags (rubber and leather, strait jacket, fuck machine and monkey rocker still for sale, I will be listing on Ebay or Fetlife shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment