Sunday 29 January 2012

Out with the Old, in with the New

Decided it was time to revamp 'Les Girls' wardrobe a bit so have got some larger sized rubber and PVC skirts and corsets to give that womanly shape. Might get some butt-pads too so  slutty-girls can have boobs AND booty. One of my thoughtful subs got me a 7-speed Magic wand massager that is great fun to use.  Also on order are some new electro steel plugs and corona caps. Will upload some pics of me and the boys and toys as and when I use them.
Sub M seems to be behaving now since he had lashings of the tongue and cane variety. I only had to dish out 12 moderate strokes this week with the rattan  (just to keep his behaviour in check, not for any infractions.). Met some nice new, polite and genuine subs this week.  It is always a pleasure to play with appreciative and receptive people. As ever, the time-wasters ring and email, although I must admit that the prevalence of these has diminished over the years as my inbuilt instinct to 'spoil their fun' has been honed to perfection.

1 comment:

  1. nice to see you're blogging now auntie cordelia! ;) chance.

    ReplyDelete