Monday 16 January 2012

Starting a blog, watch this space

Hi all, this year I have decided to do a blog.  Many subs were lamenting that I never say much or update my news page on my site.  Well I guess I'm a bit of an enigma at times, not much of a BDSM forum poster or Twitter fan (wish I had the time on my hands!) but sometimes I am inspired to say stuff and express myself so here I am. I will be adding some photos from time to time of anything of interest to me which you may find amusing, enjoyable, interesting or annoying. Hopefully all of those! Am sure it will be wonky, unprofessional and rather cobbled together until I get my head round how it works but hey-ho.....
Happy New Year -(I think the Mayan prophecies about the world ending in 2012 to be: when utter met crap.)

No comments:

Post a Comment